First and foremost, we want to clarify that we absolutely do NOT engage in content theft.
Our primary objective is to promote your streams to a larger audience
and connect you with fans who are willing to support you financially. We
want to emphasize that we are not associated with websites that
illicitly use your videos and photos without providing any promotion or
benefit to your overall earnings. Additionally, it's important to note
that we do not store or host your videos on our servers. The live stream
of your show is provided to us by your cam company, as they believe
that our platform can help you generate more income.
All content on this website (SITE) is used pursuant to the terms of service (TOS) of the respective cams services of the models working with them. We fully comply with Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If your content as a cams performer is featured on our website or if you provide services for individuals in this field, please note that according to the terms of service (TOS) of your partnered webcam service, we have the right to utilize your content for promotional purposes. Our aim is to help showcase your performances and attract a larger audience to support your work.
If you no longer desire to receive our promotional efforts and have
ceased camming, we provide a convenient form below for you to submit
your request for content removal. It's important to note that your service provider is the one who supplied us with the promotional materials on your behalf.
Therefore, you should inform them directly about your decision to opt
out of any promotional material made accessible to their affiliates.
Be sure to include in the body of your message:
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf;
- you may be required to show further proof that you are indeed the owner of the allegedly infringed work(s), or working on their behalf.
TAKE DOWN PROCEDURE
Upon receiving any notification of alleged copyright infringement,
the SITE implements the following procedure known as "notification and
takedown." The SITE retains the right to disable access to, or remove
any material or activity accessible on or from any SITE or any Materials
that are claimed to be infringing, or if there are facts or
circumstances indicating apparent infringing activity. In certain cases,
the SITE's agents may need to contact the notifying party/parties to
conduct further investigations, ensuring that they are acting in good
faith and are either the intellectual property owner(s) or authorized
In the event that we can demonstrate our legitimate rights to
utilize your content and you are presently engaged in camming
activities, we may choose to retain your content unless instructed
otherwise by the cam service you are affiliated with.
All notices must be written in English and follow the above mentioned guidelines to be deemed valid.